Need an early morning pick-me-up? Nothing beats a creamy, chocolatey Toasted Coconut Macaroon Flavored Coffee aka - the caffeinated hug in a glass. Get ready to enjoy this little taste of liquid heaven!
- 1 cup of brewed Toasted Coconut Macaroon Flavored Coffee
- 4 tablespoons (1/4 cup) of your favorite chocolate bar shavings or cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup of cream or milk
- Chocolate or caramel syrup
- Use your preferred brewing method to make 8 ounces of coffee.
- Combine 1/4 cup chocolate shavings or cocoa with 1/2 cup of cream or milk.
- Heat chocolate and milk mixture slowly using a double broiler or microwave. If melting in a microwave, heat the mixture for 30-second intervals. Stir until creamy and fully combined and use the frother to make it fluffy.
- Add the warm chocolate and milk mixture to your coffee.
- Drizzle some chocolate or Carmel syrup on top
- Your drink is ready!
Note: You can make this work with any amount of milk or chocolate as long as you keep it roughly two parts milk to one part chocolate.
Toasted Coconut Macaroon Flavored Coffee: The flavor of sweet, chewy, toasted coconut cookies with just a hint of vanilla makes Toasted Coconut Macaroon flavored coffee absolutely delicious! The first macaroons were almond meringue cookies that had a crisp crust and soft interior. They were made from egg whites and almond paste, and the name of the cookie comes from the Italian word for paste, "maccarone." Some historians claim that macaroons can be traced to an Italian monastery. Italian Jews adopted the macaroon cookie because it has no flour. It was introduced to other European Jews and quickly became a popular, year-round treat.