Craving a sweet, creamy coffee? Look no further than the classic Caramel or Mocha Latte - it's an express ticket to heaven. All you need is four little ingredients and five minutes of your time! The process couldn't be simpler: mix espresso with caramel syrup and then let steamed milk take care of any remaining cravings. If that doesn't do the trick (insert gasp here), try its close relative, the Caramel Macchiato; just add some vanilla syrup to warm up that same delicious combination of espresso meets steamed milk foam for your final "marked" fix. Yummm!
- 2 cups milk
- 1 ⅓ cups hot freshly brewed dark roast espresso coffee
- 1-2 Shots of Caramel or Mocha Syrup (No Sugar Alternatives are available)
- Powder Cacao
- Heat milk in a saucepan set over medium-low heat. Whisk briskly with a wire whisk to create foam.
- Brew espresso in your espresso machine and pour into cups.
- Foam the milk to double of its size
- Pour in milk, holding back the foam with a spoon.
- Spoon foam over the top.
- Drizzle caramel syrup on top of the foam for added zing
- Dust with cacao powder
- Serve and enjoy
Espresso Options (Regular & Decaf)