Start your day - and cool down in style! Toss a little caffeine into the mix with this fabulous iced espresso. The brown sugar simple syrup will add an extra layer of sweetness to every sip, giving you something truly special to enjoy on hot summer days. So go ahead, treat yourself – it's coffee time!
- 1 double shot espresso (2 ounces or ¼ cup) with our Espresso Verdi
- Milk of choice (1 ounce or 2 tablespoons)
- Optionally, a sweetener of choice ( brown sugar, maple or vanilla syrup)
- Start brewing your espresso shots using your coffee brewer of choice.
- After brewing the espresso coffee, let it cool slightly. You can add one or two ice cubes to speed up this process.
- Stir together the espresso, milk, and simple syrup in a glass, and fill with ice.
- Add additional milk if desired.
- Serve immediately.
1 ounce = 2 tablespoons
Espresso Verdi: Espresso Verdi is a "Seattle style" roast with a very distinguished, bold flavor that is held in high regard with coffee aficionados. Get more out of your espresso with the intense flavor and heavy body of our Espresso Verdi blend. Looking for the perfect espresso for cappuccinos and lattes? Look no further, Espresso Verdi is truly bellissimo!
Espresso Options (Regular & Decaf)