Brighten up your plate with this flavorful veggie soiree! Grilled summer vegetables get an added zing from a light and tangy sauce. The perfect accompaniment to anything you can imagine, it'll bring out the foodie in everyone.
- ½ cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- ⅓ cup chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1 ½ tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus 1/4 cup, divided
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- ¾ teaspoon ground pepper, divided
- 2 red bell peppers, stemmed, seeded and quartered lengthwise
- 2 zucchini, halved lengthwise
- 2 summer squash, halved lengthwise
- 1 red onion, cut crosswise into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 medium eggplant, cut crosswise into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed
- Before you start the heat, fold a papertowl and dab it with oil and rub it on the grill so that the veggies dont stick.
- Preheat grill to medium-high (400-450°F).
- Combine parsley, mint, lemon juice, garlic, crushed red pepper, 6 tablespoons oil and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper in a medium bowl.
- Brush bell peppers, zucchini, squash, onion, eggplant and asparagus with the remaining 1/4 cup oil; sprinkle with the remaining 3/4 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Oil the grill rack (see Tip). Place the peppers, zucchini, squash, onion and eggplant on the oiled rack; grill, covered, until the vegetables are tender but still hold their shape, 3 to 5 minutes per side, adding the asparagus halfway through. Grill the asparagus until tender and grill marks appear, 2 to 3 minutes on each side. Transfer the grilled vegetables to a serving platter. Serve with the parsley-mint sauce.
Peach Flavored Tea: Ever popular Peach flavored tea is sure to win you over as well. We have truly captured the essence of peach flavor and combined with our gourmet Chinese black tea, this beverage is sure to take center stage.
Peach flavored tea compliments any meal when thrown over ice, or is perfectly suited as a dessert tea as well. Satisfy your taste for something sweet anytime of the day by reaching for something quick, easy and delicious…Peach flavored tea.
Stawberry Peach Tea: Combine two summer time favorites and we give you Strawberry Peach flavored tea! Chinese black gourmet tea delicately scented with the fresh essence of peach and strawberry.
Served hot it makes any morning into a happy one, poured over ice, and you have a treat for the whole family! Replace sugary juice with something you trust and truly enjoy, Strawberry Peach flavored tea.