Tired of lackluster and boring breakfasts? Discover the tastiness that lives within this granola recipe – perfect for snacking solo or pairing with milk/yogurt. Make mornings a little happier!
- 2 chai tea bags
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats
- 2 cups almonds, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- Preheat the oven to 250°. Steep tea bags in boiling water for 5 minutes. Meanwhile, combine oats, almonds and coconut. Discard tea bags; stir remaining ingredients into tea. Pour tea mixture over oat mixture; mix well to coat.
- Spread evenly in a greased 15x10-in. rimmed pan. Bake until golden brown, stirring every 20 minutes, about 1-1/4 hours. Cool completely without stirring; store in an airtight container.
- Serve with blueberries, or rasberries and bananas
Pairs well with our Masala Chai Tea and honey:
Indulge in one of the most scrumptious Chai Teas available--Masala Chai Tea! This Broken Pekoe-grade chai features loose-leaf black tea from India and Kenya. The full-bodied tea enhances the South Indian masala spices, and the cardamom notes in the finish stand out from the lively ginger. With just a little milk and sugar to bring the flavors out, Masala Chai Tea becomes one of the best Chai Teas you'll ever experience!