Dive into a delectable treat - the chai-flavored tart! Dreamy pour of chocolate and caramel layers hidden within a crunchy pretzel shell, topped with luscious truffles to satisfy your cravings. An absolute must for those indulgent moments!
- 2 cups crushed pretzels
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup hot caramel ice cream topping
- 16 ounces 80% cacao dark baking chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 chai tea bags
- 2 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 3 ounces milk chocolate, melted
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped ginger
- Preheat the oven to 350°. In a large bowl, mix pretzels and brown sugar; stir in butter. Press crumbs onto bottom and up sides of greased 9-in. fluted tart pan with removable bottom. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Drizzle caramel topping over crust; cool on a wire rack.
- Place dark chocolate in a large bowl. In a small saucepan, bring cream and butter just to a boil; remove from heat. Add tea bags; let stand for 10 minutes. Discard tea bags.
- Reheat cream mixture just to a boil. Pour over dark chocolate; let stand for 5 minutes. Stir with a whisk until smooth. Pour 1-1/2 cups of ganache into the prepared crust. Refrigerate, covered, 1 hour or until firm. Press plastic wrap onto the surface of the remaining ganache. Refrigerate 35-40 minutes or until firm enough to shape.
- Shape reserved ganache into sixteen 1-in. balls; roll in cocoa. Drizzle milk chocolate over tart; sprinkle with ginger. Arrange truffles around the edge of the tart. Refrigerate until serving.
Pair with Peanut Butter Cup Flavored Coffee...it's absolutely delicious.
Peanut Butter Cup Flavored Coffee: This Peanut Butter Cup flavoured coffee is highly flavorful and incredibly fragrant, especially for those that love peanut butter and chocolate mixed together. You'll go nuts over this coffee treat! Indulge in this coffee's rich taste of peanut butter cups, one of the most popular candies of all time.