Move over plain-old cookies - there's a new treat in town! This classic cookie can be supercharged with some chocolate chips or even cranberries and topped off with an irresistible layer of either creamy vanilla or rich chocolate frosting. Get ready for the ultimate indulgence!
- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup cornstarch
- 1/4 cup vanilla chai tea latte mix
- 1 cup cold butter, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup finely chopped almonds
- 1/3 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate, melted
- Place flour, sugar, cornstarch and latte mix in a food processor; pulse until blended. Add butter and vanilla; pulse until butter is the size of peas. Add almonds and chocolate chips; pulse until blended.
- Transfer to a lightly floured surface; knead until dough forms a ball. Divide dough into 6 portions; wrap separately. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes or until firm enough to roll.
- Preheat the oven to 375°. On a lightly floured surface, roll each portion of dough into a 5-in. circle. Cut into 8 wedges. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until edges begin to brown. Cool 1 minute before removing from pans to wire racks. Drizzle with melted chocolate; let stand until set.
Pair this delicous treat with our amazing Irish Mocha Mint Flavored Coffee for an amazing dessert.
Irish Mocha Mint Flavored Coffee: The smooth creamy flavour of Irish cream combined with the flavour of chocolate mint is indescribably delicious; this is why the Irish Mocha Mint coffee is the best fusion of flavours! This coffee offers an incredible flavour combination with the cool and refreshing taste of chocolate, mint, and warm delectable Irish cream. Infused with our carefully selected Arabica coffee beans and specially crafted to perfection, this coffee blend is sure hard to resist! One sip of Irish Mocha Mint flavoured coffee and you'll want to kiss the Blarney Stone!