Indulge in these tasty mini cheesecakes - they're like a party on your tongue! The perfect balance of creamy cream cheese, crunchy vanilla wafer crust and topped with whatever makes you smile. Get ready for the dessert-feast of champions!
- 1 (12-ounce) package vanilla wafers
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (21-ounce) can cherry pie filling
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line miniature muffin pans with paper liners.
- Crush the vanilla wafers. You can use a food processor to make this quick and easy.
- Place 1/2 teaspoon of the crushed vanilla wafers into each paper cup.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, eggs and vanilla until light and fluffy. Pour this batter into each mini muffin liner. Leaving just a little bit of space at the top.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Cool. Top with a teaspoonful of your favorite topping! You can use cherry pie filling, strawberry pie filling, chocolate sauce, salted caramel sauce, and a variety of fresh fruits. Mix and match to your hearts desire.
The perfect pairing drink would be our Cherries Jubilee Flavored Coffee. This combination is absolutely amazing.
Cherries Jubilee Flavored Coffee: Cherries Jubilee is a dessert consisting of dark red cherries and liqueur, usually Kirschwasser which is a cherry brandy. This combination is then flambéed and poured over vanilla ice cream. This posh dessert is typically served in a chafing dish "table-side" in fine restaurants which makes for a very elegant presentation. It was known as a stylish dessert for fancy dinner parties. This is not surprising since the deep red velvet colour of the cooked cherries coating creamy white ice cream is very reminiscent of royalty.